Posts tagged custom lapel pins
Non Profit Organizations would greatly benefit from buying and using lapel pins in their business. For example, below are ten main reasons why.
Just because the cost of employee lapel pins, service lapel pins or even custom made lapel pins are low, does not mean the value of the pins is low. Utilizing these pins will not cost a large sum of money, but they will mean so much to the person who receives them along with the affirmation that they are valued and recognized.
Most Non Profits want to acknowledge the work of their volunteers, but may not always have the money to spend for that ackowledgement. custom made lapel pins are the perfect solution: they provide a way to acknowledge the efforts of a volunteer while also keeping the cost low and affordable.
Custom made lapel pins or standard lapel pins can be used when sending out appreciation cards or other communications. They can be attached to these notes very simply… and suddenly instead of just sending a piece of paper with a sentiment, a gift is sent!
Most Non Profit Organizations host a number of special events throughout the year. These organizations can utilize service lapel pins, employee lapel pins, and custom made lapel pins during these meetings.
Given the size and light weight of each of these service lapel pins, employee lapel pins or custom made lapel pins will not add much to the overall weight of any mailings. Due to the small overall weight, mailing custom made lapel pins will not add much, if anything, to the cost of postage.
When it comes to use with donors, an organization can utilize a variety of customizations of lapel pins to differentiate between various tiers of donations to the organization. For example, anyone who donates to the cause will receive custom made lapel pins, however; someone who goes above and beyond in their giving may receive the standard lapel pin customized with additional features such as added gemstones.
You will find the ordering process for employee lapel pins, service lapel pins, and even custom made lapel pins to be simple, just like ordering things like business cards or printed stationary. The fact that custom made lapel pins, service lapel pins, and employee lapel pins can be ordered and reordered in mass quantities really simplifies the process for the purchaser and makes repeat orders a breeze.
Purchasing employee lapel pins, custom made lapel pins, and service lapel pins in bulk or in large numbers will cause the cost per piece to be reduced. A Non Profit Organization finds it imperative to bring as much attention as possible to their organization and cause. The more service lapel pins purchased at one time, the more cost effective it will be for the Non Profit.
Awareness of an organization spreads as people talk and share their knowledge of that organization with each other. Imagine the conversations that would take place as these employee lapel pins, custom made lapel pins, or service lapel pins attract the eyes of other people as they are worn. The person wearing the pin would have a fabulous opportunity to share their experience of the organization with the admirer of the pin.
In closing, custom made lapel pins are a great way for those working for a Non Profit to get their organization’s name out there. These pins are also an inexpensive, but valuable, way for the organization to establish new donors as more attention is brought about.
Regarding The Writer: Paul Stark is the proud proprietor of The Monterey Company, which is a business that manufactures and sells specialized and customized metal products, such as custom made lapel pins or employee recognition pins. Visit http://www.MontereyCompany.com for more information about lapel pins, service lapel pins and service pins.
For many professional entities, custom lapel pins can be a very important way to recognize employees, members, donors.
Custom lapel pins can fill various needs and take on many different forms. Companies can use these in many different ways. Popular variations include employee recognition pins, a recognition pin for service, as well as pins for monetary contributions and contributions of energy, time and resources. Some thought and consideration should be given when selecting custom lapel pins as an appropriate gift. Considering variables such as logos and insignias, colors, defining icons, and finding a good producer will help ensure the design of a recognition pin the recipient wear with pride. For the recognition pins and years of service pins, this is even more important. This allows us to show appreciation which is often overlooked. The following tips will help you express the right message to your employees or team members with these employee recognition pins. Giving the right pin in the right way will provide value and meaning for both the recipient and the giver.
1. Choose a customer service oriented company to create the custom lapel pins. A hurried sales approach will not produce a product worthy of employee recognition pins or years of service pins.
2. When selecting a recognition pin proof, it’s important to remember that size can deceive. The proof should be the same size as the custom made pin. The proof should be used to gauge the size. If too small or large, the proof should be revised. While a recognition pin does not need to be worn on the lapel, using the lapel size as a guide ensures a nice fit on most clothing, whether collar or lapel.
3. Since employee recognition pins evoke company spirit, corporate colors – if important – should be considered. Advise the sales representative for custom lapel pins when colors need to be as exact as possible. The color match from business cards alone may not be sufficient especially as it relates to getting the right coloring on the enamel.
4. Colors should look good on the recognition pin, not just on the proof.
5. Recognition pin text should be legible and easy to read. Small text needs to be struck into the metal first if color-filled or printed onto the metal as part of the manufacturing process.
6. Epoxy may enhance the custom lapel pin design. The epoxy may help to prolong the life of the pin and provides a hard enamel effect without providing too much overhead.
7. The finished metal varies with different methods. While genuine silver tarnishes, a nickel finish works; gold or brass finishes may be other options for creating a solid pin. The right selection can be made often with the help of a reputable salesperson for custom lapel pins or any type of recognition pins for that matter.
8. While attractive, employee recognition pins presented in velvet boxes or bags can wind up costing more than the pins. The boxes in which the recognition pins are presented should be nice, but reasonable.
9. Gemstones can add meaning for additional recognition including years of service.
10. A useful idea is having website or phone information engraved on the backsides of pins, possibly serial numbers to keep track of each.
Regarding The Author: Paul Stark is the owner of The Monterey Company, a business that designs and manufacturers employee recognition pins, custom lapel pins and other custom metal products. Visit http://www.MontereyCompany.com for more information about lapel pins, service lapel pins and service pins.
For more information about Lapel Pins, Recognition Pins, Recognition Pin, Service Lapel Pins, Lapel Pin, Employee Recognition Pins, Service Pins, Years Of Service Pin, and Recognition Lapel Pins, please click on the appropriate link.